- Go to nomination page
- If you already have projects uploaded your nomination page will display those first under the “Edit Project” tab.
- To upload a new project, to the right of the “Edit Project” tab, click the “ +Add Project” tab, and it will switch to a form
- Fill out all fields; only title and date are required, but adding a description and tags make your project stronger and easier to search.
- After adding the name and information for the new project, it will take you make to the Nomination page, with the new project located at the bottom of preexisting projects with 10 small blue boxes indicating that you still need to add media.
- Then click on appropriate media icon in the blue box on right side of the page (if uploading a picture, click on upload image icon, if video click the film reel, etc.)
- You may also add text here to further describe each individual image
- Click on add file button (blue rectangle)
- A window will open for your computer.
- Search for files you wish to upload.
- Click on files you wish to upload
Be sure your files do not exceed the “File Restrictions“:
No larger than 5MB
Min Image Size 250px x 250px
Format can only be .jpg, .png, .gif
Image must be RGB, not CMYK
- If an image does not meet these requirements, your file will not upload.
- Also, keep in mind that you are permitted 10 total projects per nomination.
- Each project may contain up to 10 details, which include images, videos, audio, and text. If the number of files you are trying to upload exceed 10, you will need to remove details before you may continue.
- You will see the file(s) you are about to add listed above a blue “Upload” button. Click the “Upload” button to add the files, or click cancel to start over.
- *IMPORTANT* Be sure to wait for your image to upload before leaving the page. Navigating away from the page before receiving the confirmation message will cancel the upload. If you do not receive a confirmation message, check your internet connection or contact your Internet Service Provider for assistance.
- A status bar will appear and show the progress of your upload, and a confirmation message will you know when your upload is complete. Upload times will vary depending on the size of the files you are uploading and your internet connection, so please be patient, and do not navigate away from the page until you have received the confirmation that your upload is complete.
- Once the file(s) are uploaded, thumbnails of each image will appear in the Project Details tab.
- Click on image after it is uploaded to change name, put in any other description, like size, medium, any other info.
- You can change the crop by clicking on the image
- To see what it looks like on your public page go to top of your nomination page and click on Nomination.
- You will see what the file looks like to the viewer.
- To get back to working on page, go to top of page and click on edit by the word nomination where you previously clicked.
- In this way you can toggle between the front end and back end.
- You can upload one detail or all ten.
- You get up to ten projects with ten details each. Image, text, audio or video.
- (video needs an embed code from a third party system).